<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 17, 2002

More on confession...

Remember folks, partake of the Sacrament of Confession this weekend. What do you have to lose? Aside from your sins that is...

A Prayer of Saint John of Damascus

O Lord and Master Jesus Christ, my God, who alone have power to absolve men from their sins : forgive all of my transgressions both deliberate and indeliberate, committed in word or in deed. O Lover of Mankind, allow me to partake of Your Divine, Glorious and pure Mysteries. Let my sharing in Your Body and Blood be for the cleansing of my sins and the healing of my body and a pledge of the life to come and of Your Kingdom. You are a God of mercy, loving and kind and full of compassion. To You we render glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?