<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 06, 2002

Sorry I did not blog over the weekend (I know there are maybe one or two of you who are absolutely crushed over that... if that many) but I was at the wedding of my brother-in-law. However, once I get the photo's into my computer (from the handy-dandy digital camera my wife and I purchased recently), you can see pictures of the Largest Cross in the Western Hemisphere, which is located in Groom Texas.

At any rate, here are some "words of wisdom" that I received from my parishes deacon:

1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...

2. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be 'maintained' on earth...

3. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, then perhaps giving "advice" to GOD, isn't such a good idea!

4. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous.  You will get knocked down by the traffic from both ways.

5. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the handwriting on the wall claims it's a forgery.

And...

6. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can hold it.

Amen, amen and amen!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?