<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Support your priest

Saw this comment by a priest over on one of the various message boards I visit.

People so caught up with money that they don't even care what the real mission of the parish is. I have a stack of hate mail an inch deep, but rarely hear of anything good. (I hear things from people outside my parish about our parish, and I hear a lot from past parishes- although I didn't hear it while I was there). Sometime I feel like: "If nobody else cares why should I?"--- I could throw in the towel, get a small parish without a school and devote all my time to doing ministry. Fighting people constantly about money saps me totally of who I am.


Have you thanked your priest lately for what he does for you and your parish? If you haven't... shouldn't you?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?