<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 21, 2002

Apologies

My apologies for those who come to this blog, looking to read some new blog entries from me. Let me say that I appreciate the visits, it means a lot to me to know that people actually care [some of you might, at any rate :) ], and allow me to apologize for slacking in getting out something worthwhile for blog entries. Alas, my graduate career beckons, and I've neglected it far too often. Ergo, my time blogging hasbeen restricted, and while I hope to blog more, I need to get myself organized. So please, pray for me, that I can prioritize and organize so I can do the things that I love to do (blogging being one of them) while doing the things I need to do (like doing my work so I can graduate)!

Thank you, and God bless.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?