<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 19, 2002

Blogger is possessed.

I don't know what is wrong with Blogger, but it appears that one of my blog entries a few blogs down mysteriously loses it's first few lines of text. As I add to my blog, another entry loses it's first few lines while the one that had been missing the lines before gets them restored. In the blog editor everything looks just fine though. I'm at a loss as to what the glitch is, but I do not think I introduced it. Oh well... perhaps when I return from World Youth Day this mess will be fixed. Either that or Blogger.com will be dead and buried. Maybe I'll eventually pony up the money for Blogger PRO, but ONLY if they can guarantee that these sorts of things will not happen, and if they do they have the support system to immediately rectify these sorts of niggling little problems that drive people like me absolutely insane!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?