<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 12, 2002

Veggie Tales Music? Who cares?!?!

While various entities within St. Blog argue the *ahem* finer points of Veggie Tales music, I contend that they're skipping over an even better genre of music, that of the love song. Given below is my opinion of the "Best Love Song Ever":

Never My Love (by: The Association)
You ask me if there'll come a time
when I grow tired of you;
never my love, never my love.

You wonder if this heart of mine
will lose its desire for you;
never my love, never my love.

What makes you think love will end
when you know that my whole life,
depends on you?

Never my love, never my love.

You say you fear I'll change my mind
I won't require you;
never my love, never my love.

How can you think love will end,
when I've asked you to spend your
whole life with me?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?