<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 30, 2002

I've been out-of-pocket lately...

And for those who have stuck with me, I appreciate the fact that you continue to return to my site. I don't know why you would want to, but you have and for that I am grateful. As I said in a blog entry lower down on this site, I have been going through some personally trying times as of late. I've been trying to work through them and I've certainly been praying over them, and it has not been easy, but life does go on. For those who have offered their support and prayers, I am extremely appreciative and indebted to your mercy and kindness.

I hope to begin a regular blogging presence again rather soon. So please bear with me.

Ciao,
Thomas Joseph

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?