<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 07, 2002

The Tide - Newsboys

Think I'll wait for the tide.
Seems it's all I can do right now.
There must be a reason,
I've run aground.

I'll wait for the waves... to come,
By the moon and the tide,
Like a man and his bride,
I will wait on you, Lord,
And we will run so far from here,
To your... safety.

Think I'll lie in the sun for awhile,
Maybe inside out.
I've been leaving messages for you,
And I'm sure it will all work out.

And I know the waves will come,
By the moon and the tide,
Like a man and his bride,
I will wait on you Lord,
And we will run so far from here...

To your safety in the storm.
There is courage for the simple man,
To the holders of secrets and scars,
Learning to stand with reaching arms.
We'll wait until the very last,
No matter what will be,
You're always good... always good... to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?