<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Haven't we all fallen short?

I'm currently engaged in an e-mail discussion with a particular person (I shall not reveal their name) over my defense of Gerard Serafin. I feel, simply enough, that what wass done has been done, it has elicited remorse and subsequently has been repented of. Since no legal jurisdictions felt the need to hang Gerard out to dry, I see no reason why any of us here at St. Blogs or elsewhere should do so now.

Obviously the person I am engaged in this discussion with does not agree with my point of view. I will not make the e-mail exchanges public, but there is one particular comment that I would like to comment on. In the last e-mail I received, the following comment was said:

I don't know the "full truth" about Gerard Serafin, but I know that he's guilty of a lot more than he's told everyone else.


This is, of course, the understatement of the day, if not the year. My response was simple...

I'm sure he is , as am I, as are you.


Romans 3:23 - ...all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?