<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Humor...

Q. How many Catholics does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. None. They always use candles.

Q. Why did God create man before woman?
A. He didn't want any advice.

Q. What do you get if you cross a Jehovah's Witness with a Unitarian.
A. Someone who goes around knocking on doors for no apparent reason.

Christian Pick-up Lines

(to use on the ladies)"Excuse me, but I think that rib belongs to me."

"What do you think Paul meant when he said, 'Greet everyone with a holy kiss'?"

"You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa."

"Just looking at you makes me feel all ecumenical."

"I know why Soloman had 600 wives, because he never found you."

"You know Jesus? Hey, me too!"

"God told me to come talk to you."

"I know a church where we could go and talk."

"Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy."

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

"What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a bible study?"

"The word says 'Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry'; how about dinner?"

"Is it a sin that you stole my heart?"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?