<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 09, 2003

Anti-Catholic Case Studies

I've noticed, and I'm sure most other Catholics who do apologetics work on the internet have as well, that when anti-Catholics start *ahem* representing Catholic teachings, they do a pretty miserable job of explaining things right. Those who attack the Catholic Church seem to focus in on several key subjects, typically revolving around Mary, though not restricted to her. There representation of "Things Catholic (tm)" leaves a lot to be desired, and quite often is clearly contradicted by reality. Therefore I have begun a series of Case Studies comparing the Accusations against the Reality. I hope that these case studies can be a useful educational tool.

Case Study 1: Mary is Co-Equal with God
Case Study 2: Catholics Don't Preach Jesus

I plan on adding several more. Please take a look and let me know what you think (or if you have suggestions for further case studies) by email.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?