<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Hi folks!

Well, I just recently went over 9000 hits and I would like to thank those people who come to visit my blog. I would especially thank those who have come back to check out my blog numerous times. :) The feedback, support and prayers are very much appreciated. I do wonder though, how many people have come to my blog, expecting to read my writing. I only ask this because I've recently looked at some of the web search results that led to people coming to this blog.

Google search : cardinal ratzinger drinking beer

Well, I suppose he would. He is German after all.

Google search : christian view of conscience

This is a good search because it brings up both my website and this blog.

Google search : saying pennsylvania sleep conscience

Your guess is as good as mine on that one. :)

Netscape search : German Shephard Dallas

Hey, I still think that dog should have won "Best in Show".

Google search : Jonas Salk's parents and Brothers

I had written on what would have happened if the parents of some famous people had gotten abortions.

And also...

Google search : christian pick up lines

Whoever you are... I hope they helped you find a nice Christian guy/girl. :)

God bless!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?