<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 15, 2003

Quirkyalones?

This is one odd story. Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being alone. Heck, I certainly hope not because I'm currently alone myself! :) These people claim to be looking for "Mr. Right" or "M(is)s. Right", depending on the gender (ummm, maybe), and I have no problems with that because it's only prudent. However, the following quote kind of took me back...

“You maintain your high standards for a relationship at all times, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t engage in dalliances, because you’re human and like everyone else you like to be physically involved with other people.”


Hmm, isn't that NOT maintaining your high standard? Or does that just mean, "I'll keep my high standards but I'll whore around from time to time?"

Yah, that makes perfect sense to me... NOT!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?