<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Shall we hope that all might be saved?

Yes.

Are there days I wish I didn't have to have this hope?

Yes, and today is one of those days.

For reasons such as this.

To those terrorists, gosh, how I wish I could wish that they're burning in hell. If however, I cannot afford them some hope for the forgiveness of their sins and their entrance into heaven (however miniscule that hope may be) how can I ever hope that God will forgive me for all the wrongs I have committed? Granted, I'm not directly responsible for the deaths of almost 3,000 people, but it only takes one mortal sin.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins! Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?